[Building Sakai] hiding help option

Given Shirinda given.shirinda at sita.co.za
Wed Jul 7 06:30:13 PDT 2010

Thanks,it worked for me.

From: "John Leasia" <jleasia at umich.edu>
To: "Given Shirinda" <given.shirinda at sita.co.za>
Cc: "sakai-dev" <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 7 July, 2010 2:46:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] hiding help option

Try putting these properties in your sakai.properties file.

display.help.menu=false
This property controls the global display of Help in the side menubar for an installation. By default display.help.menu=true, and the Help item shows in all tool menubars (and cannot be removed using the Edit Tools page of Site Info). When set to false, Help will not appear in the side menubar of any site. This property functions independently of display.help.icon

display.help.icon=false
This property controls the global display of the context sensitive help icon (the ? icon) in tool titlebars. By default display.help.icon=true, and the ? icon shows in all tool titlebars. When set to false, the ? icon will not appear in tool titlebars. This property functions independently of display.help.menu
Given Shirinda wrote:

Hi Team.

I want to hide help option,I tried to comment out #helpPath=/help to sakai.properties but still,it does appear.
where else to go and hide it.

given

Tel :012 470 1526
Cell:0730133879
@:given.shirinda at sita.co.za
Alt@:given.shirinda at gmail.com
If your Church doesn't work 4 u try your Ancestors.

Tel :012 470 1526
Cell:0730133879
@:given.shirinda at sita.co.za
Alt@:given.shirinda at gmail.com
If your Church doesn't work 4 u try your Ancestors.

.