[Building Sakai] hiding help option

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Wed Jul 7 05:46:58 PDT 2010

Try putting these properties in your sakai.properties file.

display.help.menu=false
This property controls the global display of Help in the side menubar
for an installation. By default display.help.menu=true, and the Help
item shows in all tool menubars (and cannot be removed using the Edit
Tools page of Site Info). When set to false, Help will not appear in the
side menubar of any site. This property functions independently of
display.help.icon

display.help.icon=false
This property controls the global display of the context sensitive help
icon (the ? icon) in tool titlebars. By default display.help.icon=true,
and the ? icon shows in all tool titlebars. When set to false, the ?
icon will not appear in tool titlebars. This property functions
independently of display.help.menu