[Building Sakai] Assessment zombies in gradebook

Lydia Li lydial at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 2 14:18:11 PDT 2010

Joshua,

    Since gradebook does not allow you to delete external assessments,
one way to do this is to find the assessment in gb_gradable_object_t,
and change the  externally_maintained column from 1 to 0,  then go back
to gradebook tool and delete the assessment.

    Do you know how the instructor was able to add those zombie
assessements into gradebook?   Were you able to reproduce it?

thanks,
Lydia