[Building Sakai] Icodeon SCORM Player Stats

Raad Al-Rawi raad at caret.cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 29 10:28:00 PST 2010

Hi All,

We have integrated the Icodeon SCORM player into CamTools here at
CARET.

Pretty much everything seems fine, packages are playing, data is finding
it's way into the database etc.
The only thing we are not getting is package completion data.

In particular the scm_global_objective_progress_info,
scm_objective_progress_info, and scm_organization_progress_info progress
tables all seem to be empty.
The completion amounts are all set to 0.00 in scm_attempt_progress_info:

select * from scm_attempt_progress_info WHERE COMPLETION_AMOUNT!='0.00';
Empty set (0.01 sec)

Has anyone been able to successfully extract progress/completion data
from your content packages? If so, we'd be very interested if you could
share how!

Many thanks

Raad

--