[Building Sakai] Wimba integration on 2.6

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 21:23:07 PST 2010

Hi all,

Has anyone got the Wimba integration up and running in Sakai 2.6?

After fixing the POM's, I've built and deployed both the admin configuration tool and the site level tool, plugged in my integration account settings, save and get a success message but no record appears in the database.

Manually entering the details in the database table allows it to at least try to connect but nothing appears in the site tool, just this in the logs:
2010-01-27 16:10:12,894  INFO http-8080-Processor24 org.sakaiproject.tool.WimbaComponentTool.Component - Access privileges has been set: You have a Student role
2010-01-27 16:10:12,906  INFO http-8080-Processor24 org.sakaiproject.tool.WimbaComponentTool.Component - Access privileges has been set: You have an Instructor role

The docs are rather non existent too.

thanks,