[Building Sakai] How to make roster tool available only to maintainers

Stephen Jaegle sjaegle at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:30:50 PST 2010

Thanks for the idea Kara. Simply adding <configuration
name="functions.require" value="roster.viewprofile"/> does not seem to have
any effect. I need to research what precisely functions.require is supposed
to do. For the moment, there does not appear to be a way to globally hide
the roster tool from none-maintainers, at least in the version in 2.5.x.

Regards,

Steve