[Building Sakai] JMX performance concerns

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Thu Jan 21 08:44:28 PST 2010

Hi Branden,

We use JMX at UvA under fire, but have not seen this. If you have not already, can you update your Java version and try again. I am very curious to hear what the issue is.

Alan

Alan Berg
Interim QA Director - The Sakai Foundation

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services
University of Amsterdam