[Building Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Google AppsIntegration in Sakai

Patricia Goldweic pgoldweic at northwestern.edu
Thu Jan 21 07:53:49 PST 2010

Just to add to these pointers regarding Bboogle, the 1.0.2 version is the
one that implements all the group-based functionality, and it will be
released before the end of January. As Seth pointed out earlier, the project
site is at http://projects.oscelot.org/gf/project/bboogle.
Best,
-Patricia

Patricia Goldweic