[Building Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Google Apps Integration in Sakai

Oliver Heyer oliver at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 20 14:34:21 PST 2010

Not sure what you can glean from them, but there are a few fuzzy screen
shots at the end of the report linked to from the bottom of the pilot
project page:

http://course-management.northwestern.edu/download/attachments/24739866/final-report-w-exec-summary.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1262021465000

Oliver