[Building Sakai] Samigo & Section Info

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jan 18 05:20:02 PST 2010

Hi everybody.

We would like to create several tests in Samigo availables only to a
section of the students, a section defined in the Section Info tool.

It seems that is not possible at the moment, as is reported in the JIRA:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-7935

Does anybody know any solution to this problem? It seems that rSmart has
achieved the integration of the groups with Samigo, but I can't find the
patch. Anyway, we aren't using groups at the moment, we are using only
Section Info.

The fast & cheap solution is to create a project site only with Samigo
and to add the students to that site, but we think that our teachers
won't like it very much.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.