[Building Sakai] LoadRunner and collaboration

Chris Kretler ckretler at umich.edu
Thu Jan 14 14:10:59 PST 2010

Hi Martin,

We are load testing our locally branded instance of sakai with LR here at
UM.  We publicly share our results here:

http://webservices.itcs.umich.edu/mediawiki/CTools%20Load%20Testing/index.ph
p/LoadTestLog

but haven't shared scripts our pseudo-code to date.  We're open to doing
this if it will be beneficial.

We could request svn space if there isn't one already.  We would also need
to think about naming conventions, etc.

ck