[Building Sakai] about assignment API

Hai Vo Thanh v0thanhhai at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 06:48:34 PST 2010

Dear all,
Please tell me how to use the Assignment service, i tried to use assignment service to get the content of the assignment, get the lecture feedback comment... I have the Assignment ID and the User ID. If i can use the assignment service, i can get the Assignment object, the AssignmentSubmittion object i can do all those things, but i can use the service. if i grant a user become an admin, he can user the service, otherwise, error occured.

How can i use assignment services without changing my user in to an admin?
Thanks and Regards.

Hai Vo