[Building Sakai] Thin Client Support for Tests & Quizzes

Kimberly Ma this4it at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 09:55:13 PST 2010

Mathieu,

The below is one of the possibilities that caused submission of the
attachment lost.  Rutgers University had two instances last semester before
we fixed it.
The solution of RU is to define
samigo.answerUploadRepositoryPath=
<somecommondirectorycanbeaccessedbyallthesakaifrontends> i.e.
/sakai-production/samResources/ (the very last "/" is mandatory)

in sakai.properties.
(SAK-15709
the example value of the property samigo.answerUploadRepositoryPath should
be something other than /tmp/)Kim
Rutgers University, OIRT