[Building Sakai] Profile 2 and IE8 issue

Mark Breuker mbreuker at loi.nl
Thu Jan 7 02:19:58 PST 2010

Hi all,

Steve Swinsburg, Daniel Robinson and I have been working on an issue
with Profile 2 where IE8 crashes when adding a connection. The strange
thing is that so far only I am experiencing this problem (on multiple
machines, operating systems etc). Daniel cannot reproduce it with IE8 on
Sakai Nightly. Can anyone else please try against
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal if they can reproduce this
issue?

The steps to reproduce are described in the issue:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/PRFL-146

You can add me (mbreuker) as a connection to test.

Thanks,

Mark