[Building Sakai] Duplicate Site

Sam Chow samchow at ln.edu.hk
Thu Feb 25 17:14:11 PST 2010

Dear Zhen,

I have test the case on http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8087/portal

First , i create a course site with resource, and then i upload an image to
the resource. After that, i update the Site Information Display and choose
insert image with browse server. Then i duplicate this course site, and the
duplicated course site have the image in its resource but its site
information display is point to the original course site.

Thanks

Sam