[Building Sakai] Permission to disallow person in role to change role

Carl Hall carl at hallwaytech.com
Thu Feb 25 13:06:37 PST 2010

Georgia Tech has a scenario where we have a class with TAs and a Head TA
(both are defined roles in the site).  We allow the Head TA to see and do
some things but not the regular TAs.  The problem has come about where a TA
can go into Site Info and change their role to Head TA or anything else.  Is
there a permission in realms or otherwise that will allow us to disable
people in a role from changing their own role?