[Building Sakai] (no subject)

csev csev at umich.edu
Thu Feb 25 01:23:15 PST 2010

Amy,

I don't know if this will help, but to add the IMS Basic LTI Producer to Sakai 2.7, I had to come up with a basic Multi-tenancy approach.  This won't be everything you need but you can take a look at this:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/basiclti/trunk/basiclti-portlet/src/java/org/sakaiproject/blti/ProviderServlet.java

Sakai has a nice data model for mapping "Enterprise IDs" to user Ids - which has been used in many ways to deal with multiple sets of users on the same box.

Full multi-tenancy takes a bit more work - but you can get pretty far by simply name-spacing Enterprise IDs.

/Chuck