[Building Sakai] Autojoin tool

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Feb 18 23:33:48 PST 2010

Thanks for your help, Matt and Steve.

I'll test the autojoin in our test server when I can.

Just another question: the SAK-15832 should be enough for us and I have
seen that there is a patch already uploaded in it. The patch seems easy
to apply manually, even if the trunk version where you have developed it
is not the 2.5. Could this patch work as is actually or is just a
non-working temporary patch?

Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Antes yo era un poco prepotente. Ahora no, ahora soy perfecto.