[Building Sakai] proposal: js in reference

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:30:55 PST 2010

The idea is to leave in place the only framework that is in heavy use:

/js/jquery.js

with the current file and current version (1.1.4) in the same path. If
anyone is using anything else like jquery-ui from reference, let me know.

and provide a path to upgrade, or stay with the same version by keeping the
old ones but changing the path.  This later may be overkill given that most
upgrades will be backwards compatible, mostly.

Thanks.

    -Gonzalo