[Building Sakai] release 1 SP1 of Lesson Builder

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Thu Dec 30 10:25:28 PST 2010

I'll throw out the idea of making a configurable option that you set for a
site type that enables/removes the integration with the other tools from the
UI...perhaps set with a property (lesson.builder.integration.sites=course,
project).

If I was a student that wanted to deploy the tool in my own "portfolio"
site, it would be only allow me to write/present content pages.
If I was a instructor that wanted to deploy it in a "course" site, then the
integration bits would be present.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104