[Building Sakai] sakai-dev Digest, Vol 22, Issue 26 - your jmeter script use and English translation of your blog?

bruceballou at olk12.com bruceballou at olk12.com
Tue Dec 28 05:36:03 PST 2010

Hello David,

I think this script might be just what I need.

I went to your web site and downloaded the script, I know very little
about scripting, so do you have specific directions on where to run this
from, where to place the user and password files (and what the form of
those files are)

Unfortunately I do not know Spanish so I am at a disadvantage on your
blog. Please forgive my lack of languages.

Thank you,

Bruce Ballou

Sakai support

Message: 2