[Building Sakai] Help Required

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 12:51:28 PST 2010

The very first log warning gives it away:

Downloading: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org//classworlds/classworlds/1.1-alpha-2/classworlds-1.1-alpha-2.pom
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'classworlds:classworlds:pom:1.1-alpha-2' from repository codehaus snapshot repository (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/): Authorization failed: Access denied to: http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/classworlds/classworlds/1.1-alpha-2/classworlds-1.1-alpha-2.pom

I would run your proxy configuration past your network administrators because it sounds like you might have a proxy that needs authentication.

cheers,
Steve