[Building Sakai] Help Required

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Thu Dec 23 04:02:07 PST 2010

No expert here, but it looks like you need to talk with the network admin's
and get them to open some routes to the repositories you need.
I wonder if a local repository proxy, such as Nexus, would make your network
admin's happy. It could store the artifacts that you would otherwise be
checking for on each build in a local repository (behind their firewall). I
think other Sakai developers have set it up and it actually speeds things
up.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104