[Building Sakai] Help Required

“Naira farooq nairafarooq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 03:18:01 PST 2010

hi Norton,

first of all thank you so much that you gave a so detailed process i am
having a problem that whenever i run
mvn clean install

when this command runs mvn starts downloading the files but during execution
it shows warnings as:

warning: unable to download the resource <resource name> <from the recource
source url>

build gets successfull
then  when i run

mvn sakai:deploy

* i dont give path of tomcat home becoz it is already in settings. xml

then it starts deploying but deployments gets fail becoz files not found in
the local repositories
:( why is that so??
According to steve it is becoz i am behind some proxy may be. i told that
yes i am behind a proxy he told me the proxy configurations but again no
luck with those configurations as well :(
y?? :(
can you help ??
can anyone else???
@steve: :(:(:( i got no luck :(. why is it not geting deployed i deployed
bin version quite easily. but unable to deploy this on...

there is another thing i want to tell you that is i have intalled SVN
(Subversion)
it is installed successfully but when i run command:
c:\programe files\ Svn> svn co
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.7.0/ sakai-2.7.1

it says unable to connect to the server https://source.sakaiproject.org/ :(

please help to sort this problem