[Building Sakai] release 1 SP1 of Lesson Builder

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Tue Dec 21 15:43:11 PST 2010

Sure. Feel free to send me email. I'll be happy to create accounts on a test server for staff at other sites that want to play. Just be aware that we typically restart the system every day or so without warning. So far we haven't cleared the database, but we may need to do so.

I'm looking at doing a screencast.