[Building Sakai] mneme oddity

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 21 05:52:09 PST 2010

Thanks Vivie

The people running the test claim they did not manually modify the totals (and i have no reason to doubt them). The cant possibly have gone in and changed each test by a different amount and not realised what they've done.

Over the weekend they manually supplied the correct totals. Today, I took the test and needless to say the total was added up correctly. I tried your trick of removing the total and clicking 'Done' and of course the total was calculated correctly every time. I have resigned myself to having failed to solve one of life's great mysteries!

adam