[Building Sakai] My workspace template problem

Horatiu Cherebetiu hcherebetiu at loi.nl
Wed Dec 15 01:58:20 PST 2010

Hi All,

Currently I'm working on an issue related to "My Workspace" but I'm not sure if is a problem or this is a normal case.

We have a "!user.student" template for My Workspace, now if the server is started with default settings, no language set.

If we change the page title in template and remove "My Workspace" of user X, when he logs in again the changes appear in his new created "My workspace".
But if we start the server with language set to NL and we repeat the changes, when user X logs in then we don't se the new set names for the pages, we only see the default name of the tool in Dutch.

If anyone has any suggestions I will be very thankful.

Another thing, can anyone tell me in which project "My Workspace" is created from the template? I will like to do a small investigation.

Thanks in advance,
Horatiu Cherebetiu