[Building Sakai] Integrate Apache Wave with Sakai?

Michael Feldstein michael.feldstein at oracle.com
Thu Dec 9 12:50:08 PST 2010

To me, the main value of Wave is along the lines of what Scott Wilson's done with it, Wookie, and Moodle. The basic idea is not to embed all of Wave in the LMS but to use the real-time protocol to Etherpad-ize (i.e., enable synchronous collaboration for) arbitrary widgets. In other words, Wave as a service rather than Wave as an app.

- m