[Building Sakai] Fwd: RSF Source Code

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Thu Dec 9 11:43:12 PST 2010

Forwarding at Antranig's request:

These are not current... in talking to Chuck Hedrick a few weeks back I corrected the set of tags for the 0.7.4 release which is the most recent, and also committed Chuck H's patch to trunk which corrects helpers. The best external set to use at present is the "Sakai latest release bundle" which is at
http://rsf.fluidproject.org/svn/bundles/rsf-sakai
I'll fix up any of the others that people are interested in shortly but today is a Fluid release day so I am a bit pressed.

Please circulate this to dev, it will probably bounce since I am not on.

Cheers,
A.