[Building Sakai] Is the 2.7.1 version available?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Aug 24 04:26:44 PDT 2010

I cut the sakai-2.7.1 tag late yesterday afternoon, stocked the Maven repo with 2.7.1 binaries and also generated demo, src and bin artifacts.  This work has to be performed along with some final QA testing and release documentation adjustments before we issue an "official" announcement regarding the release.  For Jira aficionados the Sakai Project 2.7.1 version has yet to be "released"; a good indicator that the release is not quite out the door, irrespective of what svn spotting may reveal.

If you would like to help us QA the tag and the demo, src and bin artifacts (e.g., make sure at a minimum that you can download, install and start them up) send me a note.  The tag is available at

svn co https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/tags/sakai-2.7.1/

By the way, 2.6.3 is next.

Cheers,

Anth