[Building Sakai] Issue with text/html files downloading

Jacob Reinelt jjreinel at svsu.edu
Fri Aug 20 09:49:42 PDT 2010

Hello dev list,

We upgraded from Sakai 2.6.2 to 2.7.0 yesterday and are now encountering an issue where Text/URL resources are requesting to be downloaded as a text file that contains the link instead of opening the link in the browser. I've looked around online and unfortunatly have not been able to find a solution.

About the only thing I came accross regarding something along these lines is changing "content.html.secure=false " to "content.html.forcedownload=false" which we have already done in our sakai.properties. Is there another setting / thing that I should look at? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Jacob Reinelt

Saginaw Valley State University
jjreinel at svsu.edu