[Building Sakai] Structured content choices now wrt to 3.0 migration

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 11 10:48:53 PDT 2010

You might have better luck on the UI Dev list for Sakai 3, but I would say it is most likely that there is not enough frozen in 3 to give meaningful guidance at this point.

I can say that a one-to one mapping from a Sakai 2 store to a Sakai 3 store will not maximise the sharing opportunities to be included in Sakai 3. Most likely a basic mapping will need to be followed by human editing to get maximum benefit.

John