[Building Sakai] Javadocs on Hudson Server

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Tue Aug 10 09:16:03 PDT 2010

Hi Dev,

For the Framework projects on Hudson [1], do we generate the Javadocs
for those? (maybe we do and I can't find the link).

If not, could have Hudson publish the Javadocs for those so they would
show up on the side along with the static analysis, find bugs, and other
stuff.

I know we occasionally post snap shots of our javadocs elsewhere, but it
would be really cool to have them there on Hudson by the project builds.

Cheers,
Steve

[1] http://builds.sakaiproject.org:8080/view/Sakai%20Framework/