[Building Sakai] Creating an interface for the external system

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:51:53 PDT 2010

Ashish,

If you have an external system that you need to integrate with Sakai you will need to use the web services. You will need to  make a web service call from your remote system into Sakai. Please look at the recent replies to your threads that have given you the web services to use.

Also read this: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/WEBSVCS/How+to+use+the+Sakai+Web+Services

thanks,
Steve

Please look at the recent