[Building Sakai] Using the Gradebook API

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Aug 4 03:04:00 PDT 2010

I don't really know enough about how this code works, but if there is /any/ chance the null entry could be created by user error, I would hope a confirmation dialogue (you are about to delete this grading information - continue/cancel?) would be useful. I suspect you are working at a lower level so feel free to ignore me.

John