[Building Sakai] Etudes-melete 2.7.2 tool not compatible with Sakai 2.7.0 ?

chuot con chuot_con1999 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 22:21:53 PDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I received some errors when I used Etudes-melete 2.7.2 tool. These errors were:
org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalHandlerException: org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: Unable to compile class for JSP
    at org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.doGet(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:768)
caused by: org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: Unable to compile class for JSP
    at org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.forwardTool(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:1216)
caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:302)
caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/bmpm/sakaitomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/etudes-melete-tool/org/apache/jsp/melete/main_jsp.java (No such file or directory)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
    at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:70)
    at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:141)
,etc.

I read an installation instruction to deploy Melete 2.7.2
in Etudes site and it required Java 1.5

Have the Melete 2.7.2 tool ever been compatible with Sakai 2.7.0 ?

Please help me check this problem.

Thanks for your helping.

Thinh.