[Building Sakai] SWF Player to use with fckeditor plugin

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Mon Aug 2 10:45:35 PDT 2010

Nico:

While making these choices you might consider licensing along with
functionality. Certain licenses may work for your local implementation, but
would not fit as comfortably were they to be incorporated into Sakai's
community release.

I wonder too if the OpenCast community has an opinion on embedded players?
Copying Eli Cochran for input.

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist