[Building Sakai] Big Blue Button Integration

Raad Al-Rawi raad at caret.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 2 06:44:30 PDT 2010

Hi Nuno - thanks for the reply!

Our instance of Sakai (CamTools) is based on 2.5.0 (i.e. not 2.5.x) so
I'm not confident that patches for 2.5.x will necessarily work.

The patch for SAK-10801 was described as "a fairly substantial change in
functionality" which may well translate to a fairly substantial change
to the code! Hence my asking =)

So if anyone has a good idea of whether this is feasible for 2.5.0 I'd
love to hear.

Thanks

Raad