[Building Sakai] Big Blue Button Integration

Nuno Fernandes nuno at ufp.edu.pt
Mon Aug 2 06:11:10 PDT 2010

Hi Raad,

Yes, when we were at 2.5.x we applied the patch successfully.

Also, Kenwrick Chan was able to patch its 2.5.x Sakai instance with
SAK-10801 and then deploy the Sakai BBB integration tool with success!

Here's a page regarding patching Sakai 2.5.x with SAK-10801:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/STAT/SiteStats+and+SAK-10801

Hope it helps,
Nuno

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Raad Al-Rawi <raad at caret.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I've been pondering on whether the BBB integration can be achieved with
> a Sakai 2.5.0 install, given the dependency on
> http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-10801.
>
> It was the comment:
> "removing the 2.5.x merge status as branch managers discussion
> determined this a fairly substantial change in functionality and thus,
> didn't meet the criteria for 2.5.x"
>
> in SAK-10801 that got me wondering if the patch can be applied
> successfully - has anyone got this working with 2.5.0?
>
> Cheers
>
> Raad
>
> --
> Raad Al-Rawi
> CARET, University of Cambridge
> 1st Floor, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1SB, UK
> Telephone: +44 (0)1223 765395

Nuno Fernandes  .  { Analyst/Programmer }

|| web  . { http://www.ufp.pt  |  http://tinyurl.com/nfgrilo  |  follow_me @
nfgrilo }
|| work . { Universidade Fernando Pessoa  |  Praça 9 de Abril, 349  |
4249-004 Porto }