[Building Sakai] SAKAI 2.6 UPGRADE FW: auto.ddl=false - CONTENT_RESOURCE

Yzelle, Sonette SYzelle at unisa.ac.za
Wed Apr 28 23:42:06 PDT 2010

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.
________________________________

Hi,

I am still experiencing the same problem when starting up tomcat.
Upgrading to 2.6
In sakai.properties auto.ddl is set to false.  However when I startup tomcat it tries the following:
Alter table CONTENT_RESOURCE add FILE_SIZE NUMBER(18) default NULL binds.
This alteration was already done when we ran the database update scripts for the upgrade.
Then I get table does not exist.
I even redid the whole setup and checkout.  Same thing happens.  Do you think I must change the database user access to be able to alter that table?   Any other suggestions?

Regards
SOnette

Sonette Yzelle
Analyst Developer