[Building Sakai] coursemanagement/edu-services?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:01:40 PDT 2010

Hi Scott,

This change was made in late September/early October of 2009 and was implemented (along with other refactors), to rationalise the dependency tree for projects, and eliminate dependencies on tools, when all you really needed was the service. The gradebook and sections services are in there also, so you can depend on that package, without needing the respective tools as well.

There's also another one that contains a bunch of other services: Common - contains Import/Archive, SakaiPerson, and Privacy

You'll also note a number of projects are now on independent release and binary deploy so you don't get the source for those unless you check it out. See the bottom of this page for the list:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/sakai-2.7.0-b08

cheers,
Steve