[Building Sakai] coursemanagement/edu-services?

Fischbein, Scott A. sfischbein at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 27 13:33:41 PDT 2010

Hi all. Forgive me if I’ve missed some prior discussion of this, but I couldn’t find any information about it:

We’re working on updating to 2.7 from 2.5 and it seems that the CM api/impl have been moved to a new directory/package called “edu-services” I’m not sure when this change took place, but was wondering about the rationale behind the refactoring and whether there are any further implications for CM implementations beyond moving the code around.

Thanks,
Scott
UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine