[Building Sakai] accessKey Samigo

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:33:38 PDT 2010

Hi Miriam,

Which instance do you use? I tried this in qa1-nl (
http://qa1-nl.sakaiproject.org/portal) and the accessKeys works fine there.
Also, the accessKey is different in different OS and browsers. It's not
always be "alt + access key". Can you please verify?

Howver, we do disable accessKey in delivery flow (please see
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-12269 for details). The accessKey in
authoring flow like "save published assessment" should still work - but we
plan to disable them too.

Thanks,
Karen