[Building Sakai] Problem during development

Sam Chow samchow at ln.edu.hk
Fri Apr 16 01:02:44 PDT 2010

Dear all,

I am using a sakai app builder to develop a tools to take attendance. Now i
have 3 problems:

1) I want the student only can view the record but instructor can update it.
How should i set this permission? Should i check the user role in the
producer?

2) I want to has a function to export the attendance information to excel
file, any hints on this?

3) A question relate to RSF, i want to use a selection box to contain the
student status, how can i catch the return value after the instrucutor
change the student status?

Many Thanks

Best Regards
Sam Chow