[Building Sakai] help! Ical export bringing up 404 sakai 2.6

Dominic Bombace dabombace at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 02:12:52 PDT 2010

I have no problems on my development system, but after it got put on the
production machine this issue is coming up, difference is the production
tomcat has some other things running on it and the
iCal export file comes up with a 404 error when you click the .ics link from
the schedule -> iCal export page

Any ideas where i should be looking for the cause of this problem??, I'm not
too familiar with tomcat configuration. Thanks for any suggestions.