[Building Sakai] iCal feeds only viewable in MONTH view?

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Apr 13 11:07:30 PDT 2010

I imported the test nba schedule from here and it looks like something is
coming up in every view for me. I know the import is really picky about the
calendar format, and some of the events seem to be displayed as "all day"
events rather than 3 hour events on the daily and weekly views on this
calendar. I'm not sure what sure what this problem is though, as that would
take more work to see if the issue is with the ics or the reader. Though
this doesn't sound like your problem.

(Tested on qa6-us.sakaiproject.org)
I used the link for "Subscribe to complete NBA Season 2008/09 as ICS"
http://www.ics-calendars.com/nba-2008-09-outlook-ical/

<http://www.ics-calendars.com/nba-2008-09-outlook-ical/>And added this to a
calendar, then moved the calendar back to 2008 in the yearly view.

By Month:
[image: Picture 1.png]

By Week:
[image: Picture 3.png]