[Building Sakai] iCal feeds only viewable in MONTH view?

Johns, Cheryl cheryl.johns at yale.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:34:51 PDT 2010

We've been playing with iCal feeds in the Schedule tool and we can view schedule items that come from an iCal feed, but ONLY in the 'View by Month' view of the Schedule tool.

If we 'View by Day', the events do not show up.

When you click on an event that is supplied via iCal, you see the information fine.

We are running 2.6.x.  Is this the default behavior?

Cheryl Johns
Applications Support Manager, Instructional Solutions
http://cmi2.yale.edu
The Center for Media and Instructional Innovation
135 College Street, Suite 101
New Haven, CT  06510
Office: 1.203.436.4626