[Building Sakai] 2.6.2 java heap space error

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Apr 13 08:54:16 PDT 2010

I would just keep increasing the Xmx value until it compiles. This was
discussed on sakai-dev a few weeks ago. A comment from Alan.

builds.*sakaiproject*.org uses

"-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -Xss600k -XX:MaxPermSize=256m for the JVM Options *with
* properties maven.test.skip=true (for the time being)"

http://n2.nabble.com/Building-Sakai-Tinkering-with-Hudson-again-tp4756386p4756461.html

Here's a blog post also mentioning this:
http://goo.gl/VOed

Currently I'm still able to build at 512, but might need to bump it up soon
too.

-Matthew