[Building Sakai] Packing Sakai to Install on a Client and Customizing the MySQL Database

Jaques Smith jaques at psybergate.co.za
Fri Apr 9 04:04:16 PDT 2010

Hi Lisa,

I'm from Psybergate Cape Town. We are developing the SOLO tool for NWU. We will continue development in the near future. I'm not sure that SOLO is what you are looking for but you are welcome to contact me for more info of help.

SOLO allows you to work with Sakai while you are offline. This is done by saving data on the users pc with Google Gears. You can retrieve the data from a Sakai server or from a CD. So it is not independent from a Sakai installation.

Jaques Smith