[Building Sakai] Samigo deleted tests aren't deleted in Gradebook (in 2.5.3)

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Apr 9 01:57:39 PDT 2010

Hi, Karen.

I have tried this SQL and it seems to work fine.

update GB_GRADABLE_OBJECT_T
set removed = 1
where external_app_name = 'Exámenes'
and external_id in (select id from SAM_PUBLISHEDASSESSMENT_T where status=2)

All unpublished or deleted tests in Samigo seem to have their status set
to 2 in SAM_PUBLISHEDASSESSMENT_T so I think that this SQL should fix
our problem.

Please, if you have any dissapointment to this SQL, just tell me.

Thanks and best regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
La esclavitud no se abolió, se cambió a 8 horas diarias.